ABOUT ME

 




My name is Dorcas Nyakundi, I am a freshman here in GGC. I enjoy helping people alot something which pushed me to persue a career in Nursing. I also love and enjoy writing this days unlike before.I find it overwhelming on how writing has become one of my favorite things to do. I never had a good relationship when it came to writing even though I was taught that in high school but I only did that for the sake of finishing assignments and getting a good score. After joining college, my English professor in ELI always emphasized on us enjoying what we read and write and make it part of us. Slowly I started changing my mindset on writing and started embracing it as part of me and something that I would use to speak out my heart. Other than writing, I also enjoy dancing and cooking which I do when I am free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog