SELF ASSESMENT ON BLOG

 

 

 

I first wrote a blog for the very first time in my life, at the beginning of this semester and I happened to learn a lot. I have noticed that each time I am assigned a blog to write, I get to learn something new. For example, the first blog I did not have to include sources on my blog, and I happened to assume that it was going to be the same thing with other blogs, but it was not. I happen to not meet the criteria of including images and soon how to include sources in most of my blogs. I started working on that as from my previous blog where I also learnt to insert and edit the images on my blog.

 

Including sources and researching on the concept given gives me a hard time when it comes to writing blogs. I like to first research and plan my blog before I begin writing, something which takes me a lot of time to work on. I am trying extremely hard to make sure that I write great content when it comes to my blogs so that anyone who reads it will enjoy reading more of it. In the beginning, I would procrastinate most of my assignments, but I came to understand the importance of taking proper time working on my assignment rather than just doing it for the sake of a good grade. Taking time has helped me discover and learn not only how to write it but also learn deeper of the topic I am working on. Grammatical errors and spellings are quite common in most of my writing, but before I submit or publish my blog, I make sure I re-read my work and check for any necessary errors on my blog so that I can correct.

 

 

 

Though writing blogs exposes your work to the public to read, I do not find any problem with other students reading my blogs because by them reading my blogs, they get to learn from me and even may try to teach me on better ways of improving my blog writing. Having my work read by other students will do good to me than bad. I would kindly request on us to discuss on how to plan and write a blog in an orderly manner so that we may learn on how to make to blog flow. One thing I discovered about blogs is that they are remarkably interesting the more you keep on writing.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog